Wildcat 450 Folding Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair
Wildcat 450 heavy duty power wheelchair folds and transforms into a portable product as seen in the movie “Transformers: Dark of the Moon“.
The lightweight steel frame compacts to a width of only 13 inches for easy storage and offers an attendant or caregiver additional access to the user.
The wildcat electric motorized wheelchair accommodates a user of up to 450 pounds, it features an adjustable length controller mount which may be attached to either the left or right height adjustable armrest and can be fitted with an optional swing-away arm for additional flexibility, there is also nylon seat and back upholstery for a better breathable seating surface to reduce heat and moisture.
This wheelchair has standard swing-away foot rests that can be flipped up out of the user’s way and may be fitted with optional elevating leg rests allowing the user to travel comfortably with legs raised.
The programmable controller has common connectors that are easy to service and setup and can be personalized for individuals with special needs.
Wildcat 450 power wheelchair is more than meets the eyes, with a maximum speed of 4mph, range of 20 miles, flat free non-marking tires, rear anti-tip wheels and manual wheel locks for added safety it is easily understood why this chair was chosen for the big screen.
Seat size : ( 22″ x 20″ seat)
- General foam seat cushion included.
- Over-sized padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and access to user.
- Soft plastic skirt guards eliminate sharp edges against client and clothing.
- Standard calf strap adds more support for legs.
- Standard positioning belt for added user security.
- Motor assemblies offer easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport.
- Weight of chair – 173 lbs. total weight
- Total width of chair : 28.5 inches
- Base weight of chair : 100 lbs.