Masonair AS8800 Alternating Pressure Mattress System with Pump
The Masonair AS8800 Alternating Pressure Mattress system with Low Air Loss is an advanced system in the Masonair™ series with microprocessor sensor technology to provide continuous feedback equalizing pressure and maximizing the comfort of the patient, ideal for home care and long term care environments.
The mattress consists of twenty 8 inch high cell-on-cell designed nylon air bladders plus mattress cover. In case of a power failure the bottom 4 inch air cell will remain inflated offering sufficient weight support for the patient.
The patented cell-on-cell design allows for rapid inflation and deflation of the air mattress while providing excellent pressure disbursement.
- Removable, non-shear, anti-microbial cover
- Slip-resistent mat and securing straps on the mattress base for added safety
- Head Pillow feature
- CPR feature allows for rapid deflation of mattress system
- Overall dimensions: 79” x 35” x 8” • Weight: 22 lbs
- POWERLOFT PROTM LAL800 PUMP
- Low air loss, alternating pressure relief therapy
- Adjustable comfort range with easy operating control knob
- Static function can suspend the alternating mode (has auto-recovery feature)
- Microprocessor pressure sensing technology to produce low pressure support
- Visible and audible alarms with Alarm Mute feature (3 minute auto-return feature)
- Large air filter intake and zipper-all-around cover for easy maintenance
- Transport mode by interconnecting quick connectors
- Spring loaded tube to prevent any kinks for smoother airflow
- Carry bag (optional)
- CPR label, and Boiler plate label
- Voltage Range : 110-120/220-240 VAC
- Frequency Range : 50/60 Hz
- Dimension : 12” x 9” x 4”
- Weight : 4 Kgs (9 Lbs.)