Devilbiss Intellipap Cpap System With Heated Humidifier
INTELLIPAP CPAP SYSTEM WITH HEATED HUMIDIFIER is whisper quite at only 26dBA and has an exceptionally small footprint
With a minimalistic design, quiet operation and SmartCode technology, the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust Cpap System will provide you with a machine which is sure to meet and exceed your needs.
Devilbiss has also created a unique exhalation pressure relief function called SmartFlex which is also available on the IntelliPAP AutoAdjust machine.
An adjustable setting from 0 to 5 allows you to control the degree of pressure relief during exhalation.
The IntelliPAP AutoAdjust Cpap System includes :
Automatic pressure adjustment based on event type, adjustable apnea/hypopnea dection, and automatic detection of mask conditions and ultra-sensitive snorning detection and compensation.
This system will score and record your breathing patterns detecting apneas, hypopneas and non-responding events.
You can retrieve an alpha-numeric code from your machine and use that code to “decode” it and generate your free therapy report.
You can also view your actual pressure, leak rate, and breathing parameters such as breath rate, I/E ratio, respiratory events, and minute volume on the large back lit LDC display on your machine.
At 26dBA this CPAP is among the quietest available on the market today.
With additional features like delay, heated humidifier, automatic altitude adjustment, auto on/off, no power brick, and reminder alerts for part replacement, the IntelliPAP AutoAdjust is a great value.
From its reliable electronics and water resistant housing to its durable Lexan humidifier chamber and stainless steel heat transfer plate, IntelliPAP Auto is built for years of dependable performance and patient satisfaction.
– Free SmartCode therapy reports
– 5 year warranty
– Three large buttons control nearly all functions for simple operation
– Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when the mask is removed
– Includes an instructional DVD
– Automatic altitude and leak compensation.
– Patient air tubing extends from back of unit to enhance visual appeal.
– Large, slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit to minimize movement on night table during the nights.
– Eight foot power cord provides greater positioning flexibility – no bulky power brick on cord.
– Large, backlit LCD and easy-to-follow patient menu.
– Auto ON/OFF function.
– Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure.
– Extra air inlet and fine particle filter included.
Model : DV54D-HH
Made in the USA