Digital Electronic Muscle Stimulator with Timer
Electronic Muscle Stimulator has been established as an efficient method of treating muscle injuries with the transmission of electronic pulses that cause passive exercise because through the stimulation, contraction and relaxation cycle, Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) loosens muscle fibers, increases blood flow and stimulates muscle growth while the digital wave technology provides a highly efficient delivery of the wave signal.
Drive Medical digital electronic muscle stimulator with timer comes with a carrying case, metal belt clip, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes an operating manual and 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Dual isolated channels to independently adjust each lead wire.
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-90mA peak to peak into 500 ohm load.
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 1-150 Hz.
- Pulse width is adjustable from 30 uS ~ 260 uS, 10 uS/step.
- Contraction time is adjustable from 1-30 seconds.
- Relaxation time is adjustable from 1-30 seconds.
- Ramp time is adjustable from 1-6 seconds.