Masonair AS5000 Low Air loss Mattress and Pump System
Low air loss and alternating pressure mattress and pump system, an ideal choice for the home care and long term care markets; with removable, non-shear, anti-microbial fully enclosed cover which encapsulates the entire 20 bladder mattress.
The Masonair AS5000 mattress offers an extraordinary therapeutic surface for the prevention and treatment of pressure sores.
The pump’s air flow and pressure range can be set relative to the weight of the patient. The powerful and quiet air pump provides a sophisticated user-friendly operation.
Masonair AS5000 incorporates a system of 20 individual bladders. The pump offers an 8 minute cycle time with adjustable comfort settings for the individual patient’s needs; a “static” feature for constant low pressure support and an internal pressure control sensor which continuously monitors surface pressure for optimal pressure relief.
CPR feature allows for rapid deflation of mattress system.
* Overall dimensions: 35” x 79” x 8”
* Weight: 12.4 lbs.
* Alternating cell depth: 8 inches
* High flow pump with 4-6 liters per minute.
* Soft/Firm Dial to obtain custom patient comfort pressure levels
* Low pressure Alarm LED, an audio visual alarm indicating when the mattress pressure is very low(when mattress hose is disconnected or when pump stops working).
* Static function to enable cells from alternating.
* Hospital grade UL/CSA approved power cord.
* Low pressure Alarm mute function.
* Voltage Range : 110-120/220-240 VAC
* Frequency Range : 50/60 Hz
* Weight : 6.2 lbs