Competitor Semi Electric Hospital Bed
Competitor semi electric hospital bed is a very compact hospital bed for those patients or caregivers who need to have one at home. It has a weight limit of 450 pounds and comes with the full bed rails, motor, head board and foot board for the unit plus an high quality inner-spring mattress (item : 15006) and hand controller.
Adjustable-height bed; Leg height and deck height are adjustable needing no tool.
- Receiver bracket mounts on the frame to eliminate the need for cross braces.
- Rail receiver brackets are retractable, ensures proper placement and reduces incidents of lost or forgotten components.
- Hand pendant has large, glow-in-the dark, easy-to-use controls.
- Battery backup is located in the hand control with a built in troubleshooting light.
- All components come in one ultra-compact carton (36″ x 9″ x 45″)
- Safety lock slides over hanger pins to prevent disengaging.
- Motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- Motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed.
- Motor is UL approved.
- Bed comes complete with full side rails and retractable rail sockets to mount rails.
- Deck height of the bed can easily be adjusted for multiple heights without tools.
- Casters are an option.
- Head and foot frame weigh only 42 lbs. each.
- Head and foot boards are interchangeable.
- Bed height minimum without casters – 11″ to 20″
- Bed height maximum with casters – 14″ to 23″
- Unit dimensions – 35″ (W) x 84″ (L)
- Weight – 143 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight – 151 lbs.
- Weight Limit – 450 lbs.
- Warranty – (Original Purchaser) 5 Years on Motor and Hand Control, Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components