TENS 7000 DIGITAL TENS UNIT
TENS 7000 Digital TENS Unit is a popular 2 channel TENS machine which relieves pain quickly and effectively.
The TENS 7000 TENS machine sends a small electrical impulse which overrides the pain receptors (nerves) to the brain causing the brain not to “interpret” the pain or the degree of pain.
This is a “drug-free” solution.
Electrode Pads are placed near or around the pain areas, you control the pulse width, pulse rate, and intensity to find the best setting for you.
In just 20 minutes per day you will experience dramatic pain relief.
Some say the relief lasts a few days, and some patients need to use it a little more. The best part is that you can use it as often and as long as you would like.
Having a TENS Unit at home will provide you with much more pain relief. In addition, you will not have to spend as much time and money going to the therapist’s office.
Whether you have back pain, foot pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, or any other pain in the body (acute or chronic), the TENS 7000 TENS Unit will provide you with unbelievable pain relief.
The Pain Relief System includes:
• 1 TENS 7000 Digital TENS Unit
• Hard Protective Carrying Case
• 40 inch Lead wires
• 1 Pack of four 2″ x 2″ Inch Electrodes (Electrode lasts approximately 20-30 treatments with proper care)
• 1 Battery
• 1 Instruction Manual
Additional TENS 7000 Specifications:
– Dual Channel, 5 Modes, Timer, & Safety Amplitude Cap
– 5 Modes: Burst, Modulation, Constant, MRW, SD, Bi-Pulse
– Pulse Width: 50-300(uS)
– Pulse Rate: 2-150(Hz)
– Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
– Timer: 5 to 90 Minutes auto shutoff or Continuous