Front Wheel Drive Titan Power Wheelchair
The Titan Power wheelchair is perfect for users who are on the go, as it can be disassembled, without tools, into components that can be loaded into a car, truck or van for transport without the need for a cumbersome vehicle rack.
The Titan is also great indoors, navigating tight, enclosed spaces with ease, this chair comes with an 18 inch Captain’s Seat.
The front wheel drive Titan power wheelchair is a comfortable and stylish option for users who are seeking a transportable power mobility product which is ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
The Titan’s front-wheel drive system positions the drive wheel forward of the users center of gravity, making the chair extremely stable and giving it great performance over small obstacles.
You can also customize your Titan with the included two sets of interchangeable color panels.
Front wheel drive for excellent maneuverability and obstacle handling
- Interchangeable color panels in red and blue
- 18″ full back Captain’s seat
- Seat is height adjustable, swivels and features a fold-down backrest
- Adjustable length controller mount
- Armrest is padded, adjustable and removable
- Optional swing-away controller arm (Item #AA4100) is sold separately
- Flip-up footplate with height, depth, and angle adjustments
- Positioning belt included
- Optional elevating leg-rests (requires Items # AE2500 and Item # LK3JELR) sold separately
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking black tires
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Front anti-tip wheels.
- Top Speed: 4mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Turning Radius: 25″
- Climbing Angle: 6 deg
- Ground Clearance: 2.5″
- Dimensions: 40″ (L) x 25″ (W)
- Floor to Seat Height: 20.5″-23″
- Seat Depth: 18″
- Seat Width: 18″
- Drive System: Two 24Vx200Wx3900rpm
- Batteries: 12Vx35AH
- Charger: 3A Off board
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Drive Wheels: 10″x3″
- Caster Wheels: 6″x2″
- Base Weight: 68lbs
- Battery Weight (pair): 44lbs
- Seat Weight: 39lbs
- Total Weight: 151lbs
- Heaviest Piece: 55lbs