Ventura DLX 4 Wheel Power Scooter
The Drive Medical Ventura DLX 4 Power Scooter, made for users up to 350 pounds, is a comfortable and stylish four wheel Scooter with the ability to handle rougher outdoor terrain with 36AH batteries included for maximum range of up to 22 miles and a top speed of 4 mph.
The comfortable 18 inch captain seat has four height adjustable positions from 19 inches to 21 inches, with padded, flip-up armrests that are removable and height and width adjustable allowing the user to get in and out easily. This captain seat reclines, swivels and features a fold-down backrest with an adjustable height headrest, the seat also can be moved forward or backward using the auto-style seat slides.
Safety and additional comfort features included in this design are the anti-tip wheels, adjustable angle delta tiller allowing the user to place the controls in the most comfortable position, ergonomic controls to make handling easier for users with limited use of their hands and a complete lighting package consisting of headlight, front and rear turn signals and rear parking lights.
This power mobility scooter also includes stylish and fashionable red and blue interchangeable color panels, a large plastic front basket with flip-down handle and a Lifetime Warranty on the frame, 14 months on the electric controller and drive train components plus 6 months on the batteries.
A twenty inch wide Captain seat option is also available.
- HCPCS – N/A
- Weight Capacity – 350 lbs.
- Top Speed – 5 mph
- Maximum Range – 22 miles
- Turning Radius – 54”
- Climbing Angle – 7.5°
- Ground Clearance – 2.5”
- Dimensions – 48” (L) x 25” (W)
- Floor-to-Seat Height – 22” to 24”
- Seat Type – Captain’s
- Seat Dimensions – 18” (W) x 18” (D) | 20” (W) x 18” (D)
- Motor – 24V x 350W x 5100 rpm
- Batteries (pair) – 12V x 36AH
- Charger – 4A Offboard
- Brakes – Electromagnetic
- Front Wheels – 10” x 3” Flat-free
- Rear Wheels – 10” x 3” Flat-free
- Base Weight – 99 lbs.
- Battery Weight (pair) – 46 lbs.
- Seat Weight – 40 lbs.
- Total Weight – 185 lbs.
- Warranty on Frame – Lifetime
- Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components – 14 Months
- Warranty on Batteries – 6 Months
- Footplate – 15″ (L) x 18″ (W)