Viper Plus GT Wheelchair with 18 inch wide Seat
Drive Medical Viper Plus GT Wheelchair model PLA418FBFAARAD-SF is an all aluminum high strength, lightweight frame chair with dual axle allowing for multiple seat to floor height positions, adjustable height back, adjustable height, flip back, removable, padded arms and adjustable height anti-tippers.
The Viper Plus GT manual wheelchair weighs under 32 lbs. (excluding front rigging), it takes a maximum weight of 300 pounds and is the most versatile chair right out of the box.
- Adjustable seat rail extension and upholstery
- Over center cross brace eliminates seat guides, works with seating and positioning accessories.
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5° – 20°.
- Adjustable height back adjusts from 17” – 19” in 1” increments, easily works adaptable for individual patient needs.
- Adjustable height arms extend from 10″ to 14″.
- Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery with Velcro modesty flaps, resists mildew and bacteria.
- Quick release, 24 inch composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Adjustable angle caster forks have 3 height settings and angle options.
- Tool free adjustable swing away footrests also feature easy to access release handles.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Limited Lifetime warranty.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs